WoW Dark!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Dark!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy as a Pie i Think .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bolnataglava

Easy as a Pie i Think . Empty
PostSubject: Easy as a Pie i Think .   Easy as a Pie i Think . EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

So , gm's , admins , or dunno whoever reads this , myself and a friend of mine were doing pretty epic questline and one epic and we all know that is epic Raid - The Black Temple . So , we were making the quest line for the fall of the betrayer and i dunno why just because i like it , so , we've managed somehow to get to the part where you must enter the black temple and kill Illidan , and the problem is we need to kill all bossess in order to proceed forward and then defeat Illidan and do the epic quest chain . But the problem is that there is one thing stoping us and that is that the Najentus Spikes from the boss High Warlord Najen'tus are not working , so i guess it would be good if you can fix it .
Back to top Go down
nomen

Easy as a Pie i Think . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as a Pie i Think .   Easy as a Pie i Think . EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:52 am

its also happen to me =.= longtime ago during that time its only happen once not like u. they make a macro keep summon u... feel sad for u. they should get ban for it.
Back to top Go down

Easy as a Pie i Think .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Dark! :: Support :: Bugs :: Instance, Raid & NPC Bugs-
Jump to: